• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 instrument cluster bulb sockets

4speed68rt

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone sell these light bulb holders.? Half of mine are broken. They go in the back of the instrument cluster. I'm not even sure what to call them.

20230121_161815.jpg

20230119_190032.jpg

I have some, send me a pm

Same here. They look like 1/2" right?

You have to measure the round hole in the circuit board. I bought some on-line and they were
advertised for my car but were too small. UGH! Measure!

They measure about 9/16" across the part that goes into the hole in the back of the cluster. Thanks

I wasn't able to find any, that looked right, on ebay or on Classic. I was hoping that somebody would know who sold them. Or maybe I just wasnt calling them the right thing. Thanks

Not identical, but NAPA has replacements that work just fine. Let me know if you still need the part # off the box.

I saw the ones from Napa and I wasn't sure they would work. I am hoping someone has some that match the originals. Thanks for all the offers, I haven't bought any yet.

Auto Transport Service
Back