• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68 Plymouth Satellite parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

generalsnbandits

Local time
12:04 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 68 Plymouth satellite that I am parting out. Great parts for a Satellite, Roadrunner or GTX. Has lots of parts left. Part out or sale as is! Let me know what parts you need.

$800 for whole car

Thanks for the post FBBO!

Last edited:
Do you have any pics,location and how much you asking ??? I might be interested If price is right ! thanks

As per rules, you need to list prices.....at least list the major parts you have left....thanks. And ma, he's in Covington, Ga

image.jpg

Picture

Hello generalsnbandits, I have a little list of stuff I need for my 1968 roadrunner. I need: 2 Exterior Mirrors, an original radio, dome light cover, power brake booster, trunk jack, and the washer fluid reservoir with the pump. If your driver door hinge is good, I'd need that too. My door drops an inch. PM me back and we'll talk. Thanks -Garrett

Can't forget the wonderful texture and colors given by the rust on the floors.

Seriously though, it doesn't look like it has that much rust on its front clip, I hope its the same for the back of the car.

Can't forget the wonderful texture and colors given by the rust on the floors.

Seriously though, it doesn't look like it has that much rust on its front clip, I hope its the same for the back of the car.

Color of interior is blue.

The car as had some mildew mold on the inside. Floor pans have rust but the rest of the body has very little rust. The frame rails are in great condition condition. I have parted out a few cars over the years here in Ga and every time, the rails were solid and I have sold them.

Crazy part is this car has less rust than any of my Charger or Superbee projects. That figures!

Do the car still have the defroster vents on the dash. If so how much would you want for them shipped to North Alabama (35648)?

Thanks,
Jason

Hi If you have any electrical left, I need the automatic neutral safety sw harness, need one for my 68 RR, Thanks Phil

Have any 69 Road runner parts?? Preferably parking light/turn signal lights for front bumper, PM me if you do...

Do you have the lower dash bezels for the right and left sides? They're sometimes called extensions. All the 68's have them. They're about 6" long with a bend. Clear coating over a black plastic piece. If you have them pls pm me or let me know. Thx!

How are the front armrests and lock knobs?

If you still have this car, I could use the ashtray, if it's a slider. Actually just need the bearing packs. If so how much to ship to Lebanon, OH. 45036.
Thanks
Dale

I'm sure most of you guys already found the parts you needed. PM me is best since it gives me a notification, started a new job last April and worked 60-70 weeks until a couple weeks ago. Anyway the car is gone but I did take a lot of parts off first. Check with me again if you still need any parts that were requested. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back