• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68' Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erike

Local time
9:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling my 68' Road Runner. It's a 383 auto car but has no motor or trans now. Was Spanish gold now on it's way to primer. It is basically a rolling shell. I have a lot of parts for the car (glass, wiring, tail lights & tail panel, misc chrome, dash frame & vin, no fender tag, rear seats etc.). The car needs a total restoration. It has the typical rust in the lower quarters and one small hole in the rear window channel. There was a few holes the the front window channel that I welded shut. The passenger side quarter has been replaced before I purchased it so I don't know how well of a job was done. Floors are solid, trunk floor is solid. There is a video on youtube that describes the car & shows the good and the bad. I am asking $4000 obo. Not sure if the link below will work. If it doesn't search MoparErike on youtube.
pm me if you have any questions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cVSNvM65A4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back