• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 RR front bench

Forkboycreated

Local time
1:25 PM
Reaction score
Hello, just joined the forum pretty cool to interact with other guys with mopar b bodies. I’m asking can a 71-74 body front bench seats fit okey in a 68-70 b body I’m getting one tomorrow last minute stuff my rr is a 68 no bucket seats for that year currently I have some in but aren’t places properly so I kinda want to get something close to it .. if it was a 69 rr then I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s coming out of a 73 charger I know the tracks will be different just want to make it doesn’t look weird when I install them

Sorry I can't give any info on fitment, but welcome to the club from another 68 RR owner! ruffcut

Don't know for sure. But I do know from personal experience that the floor pan contours are very different between the '70 and earlier and the '71 & later B & E bodies.

Don't know for sure. But I do know from personal experience that the floor pan contours are very different between the '70 and earlier and the '71 & later B & E bodies.
Have seen those seats in late 60’s b body I just want to know if it won’t look to weird or off

Auto Transport Service
Back