• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Satellite hubcaps worth anything?

Smokinnjokin

Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score
FA8EED27-638E-46E0-8715-AA72840FAF3C.jpeg
E6530FFE-1962-47EE-8D08-AC4B2AD09AD7.jpeg
Have had a set of these hanging on my wall for years. Paint is faded, but they are corrosion-free. If they aren’t worth anything I might as well keep them hanging on the wall.

Polish them up and paint them and you might get $100

Like they are, next to nothing. Sad, I know, but they are pretty common and few people put them back on.

I know this hubcap came on 67 Satellites, but don't remember if it is correct for the 68. My first new car was a 67 Satellite and I remember it well.

This gives me a chance to promote one of my all-time favorite "old" websites out there:
https://www.hubcaps.org/320options.html

Not so much this particular set of hubcaps, but speaking in general of that website, I always
appreciated that they took the effort and my God, all that TIME to put together such an amazing
reference of all things hubcap and wheelcover!!
I've used it many times over the years when looking up such things.
(I found them a LONG time ago while looking for a set of those silly expensive "red stripe" Dodge
hubcaps everyone goes gaga over now).
It's great they're still in business!

Auto Transport Service
Back