68 satellite rear window trim for headliner

Interior

1. scottmann27

scottmann27 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:34 AM
    Where can i find or get this trim piece? i have looked but cant seem to locate

2. thomas patti

thomas patti Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    no pic,patti

3. beanhead

beanhead Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    R/T Specialties sells a full kit for around $80 if memory serves... Classic Industries sells individual pieces if you don't need all of them, it's a little cheaper that way...

4. 69bfan

69bfan FBBO Vendor FBBO Sponsor

Local Time:
    The part is manufactured by Trim Parts and they will sell direct to the customers. Various vendors sell them and they may be slightly less expensive. We sell them as well, but they do have some issues, but most originals are so dried out and brittle that they crumble when trying to remove them. As mentioned above, the bottom piece can be purchased by itself. If your wanting to mix and match original pieces with the reproduction, there is a slight variation in sizing, so they will not match up 100%. One other thing to take into consideration is that they are only offered in black. If you have any other questions, drop me a message.

5. scottmann27

scottmann27 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Thanks I have no pictures of it mine has crumbled to dust LOL black would be ok as I was thinking of changing it from blue to black anyway

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.