• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 satellite rear window trim for headliner

scottmann27

Local time
6:04 AM
Reaction score
Where can i find or get this trim piece? i have looked but cant seem to locate

R/T Specialties sells a full kit for around $80 if memory serves... Classic Industries sells individual pieces if you don't need all of them, it's a little cheaper that way...

The part is manufactured by Trim Parts and they will sell direct to the customers. Various vendors sell them and they may be slightly less expensive. We sell them as well, but they do have some issues, but most originals are so dried out and brittle that they crumble when trying to remove them. As mentioned above, the bottom piece can be purchased by itself. If your wanting to mix and match original pieces with the reproduction, there is a slight variation in sizing, so they will not match up 100%. One other thing to take into consideration is that they are only offered in black. If you have any other questions, drop me a message.

Thanks I have no pictures of it mine has crumbled to dust LOL black would be ok as I was thinking of changing it from blue to black anyway

Auto Transport Service
Back