• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 1/2 A-12 bee

Status
Not open for further replies.
One or two pics are all it takes to weed out all the dreamers, you know who you are ,I have a dozen serious people who have contacted me, so keep em coming

That is a very narrow minded additude for someone to be taking when you are being given FREE ad space here.

Sure some of the members here may not be buyers,but remember, they have Mopar friends that MAY be buyers.

If you have more pictures that you are emailing to potential buyers why wouldn't you take the time to post them here and widen you field or advertising?

It is just silly to take the time to post an ad here an not follow through when asked for more info.

An A12 project is not THAT hot of a commodity in this economy that you can afford to miss any potential sales.

That is a very narrow minded additude for someone to be taking when you are being given FREE ad space here.

Sure some of the members here may not be buyers,but remember, they have Mopar friends that MAY be buyers.

If you have more pictures that you are emailing to potential buyers why wouldn't you take the time to post them here and widen you field or advertising?

It is just silly to take the time to post an ad here an not follow through when asked for more info.

An A12 project is not THAT hot of a commodity in this economy that you can afford to miss any potential sales.

You go boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wav:

if you notice the ad starts out with and i quote thinking of selling doesnt sound like a real motivated seller pictures and a price would be a nice start i think this thread should be moved to general discussion not in the for sale section because i dont think seller is serious really what are you hiding it for seems kinda strange to me.:worthless_thread:

I'm selling a bridge and for five dollars, I will send you a pic of a brick....

One or two pics are all it takes to weed out all the dreamers, you know who you are ,I have a dozen serious people who have contacted me, so keep em coming

We are just so honored by your sharing even one or two pics with us... I for one can't even imagine owning a treasure like you have, nor even knowing someone with a comparable goldmine...

Just Dreaming though... XS

We must have scared another one off!. It is Holloween though, this must have been a trick and not a treat.

I'm simply on the edge of my seat to see how this plays out.

We must have scared another one off!. It is Holloween though, this must have been a trick and not a treat.

He is among us (see attached screenshot), but we have not shown ourselves worthy of more pictures...

So come on all you fellow dreamers, you know who you are, lets just hope for a real treat... maybe the VIN tag AND body stamping pics!

XS

LurkingA12.jpg

I'll take it.
Cash in hand.
PM me.

Who cares? I have one of those stupid old chargers with those pain in the butt engines with the spark plugs in the valve covers and 2 carbs AND two sets of points for sale. I cant get that damn thing to run. What a piece of junk... That is all I am saying about this car and you`ll never see me again. (sarcasm of course):sign5:

Who cares? I have one of those stupid old chargers with those pain in the butt engines with the spark plugs in the valve covers and 2 carbs AND two sets of points for sale. I cant get that damn thing to run. What a piece of junk... That is all I am saying about this car and you`ll never see me again. (sarcasm of course):sign5:

I'll give yew one O them new gold dollah coins fer it

DONE! Get this junk OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!! If you don`t I will part it out so there.:bootyshake: That is my threat to the whole world because I am mad. lol. By the way, I want the black Duster you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back