• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 1|2 roadrunner 6 brrl

What do you mean by correct block? Numbers matching block or date code correct block. If the latter, what is the build date of your car?

How about starting a parts wanted thread. Thanks for doing that.

Welcome to FBBO. You will need to provide some data on your car to have any chance of finding the original or a date correct replacement block.

A picture of your fender tag will give the information needed to determine the actual build date of your car. If you don't feel comfortable posting it here, get in touch with me off line and I can help.

D

Welcome to FBBO. You will need to provide some data on your car to have any chance of finding the original or a date correct replacement block.

A picture of your fender tag will give the information needed to determine the actual build date of your car. If you don't feel comfortable posting it here, get in touch with me off line and I can help.

D
i'm in the cleveland oh, area 440-829-9765 Ray

Auto Transport Service
Back