• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 383 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlock61

Local time
6:10 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi all I'm putting my 69 383 short block up for sale. It is disassembled but in good shape. It's stamped with E383 in the ID pad and R for regular fuel. It is not an HP block. I'm asking $250 obo for it or trade locally for a similar condition and year 440. Although not pictured all the main caps as well as the rod caps and bolts are there as well as the water pump housing. I have no idea on how to ship long distances so I'm giving preference to local offers first. If you're a long way off I will figure out how to get it to you though. I'm located in Taylor, MI about 20 miles south of Detroit. Thanks for looking. :)

383_Block.jpg383_Casting.jpg383_Internal.jpg

Last edited:
All you need do is strap it to a pallet and ship it LTL and someone should get a decent price on shipping that way.. Is this an HP block that would have come in a 69 RR with a 4 speed? If anyone can answer that I would appreciate it.....
What numbers are tied to the orignial car? last 6 digits?

All you need do is strap it to a pallet and ship it LTL and someone should get a decent price on shipping that way.. Is this an HP block that would have come in a 69 RR with a 4 speed? If anyone can answer that I would appreciate it.....
What numbers are tied to the orignial car? last 6 digits?

It is not an HP block and the only numbers on the pan rail by the starter opening are a B and a 1B.

BUMP indeed. This is a really good deal for somebody wantin a great buildable core on the cheap. It's the makings of a real nice engine.

Ok $200.00 OBO I need the room in the garage and I need a new trunk floor for the Coronet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back