• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 383hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhite

Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a somewhat complet 69 383hp engine to rebuild for my RR its build date is 6-18-69 so something close to that would be good but what do you have

i have one, standard bore, never touched other than dissasembly
i have a few set of heads, matching crank, push rods,rods/bearings/caps/ rockers, oil pan,
just about all there , are you going too build the snots out of it or pretty much keep it too factory specs? also ,you want a 68 cast date or a 69 cast date?

69 383

Let me take a look, got two 383.

If these guys don't have what you need let me know. I have a 69 383HP block had been checked at a machine shop sitting inside for years
Thanks

Got a 4-4-68 long block if this helps.

I am looking for a somewhat complet 69 383hp engine to rebuild for my RR its build date is 6-18-69 so something close to that would be good but what do you have

I have a mid Feb 69 383 HP BLOCK ONLY out of runner or bee - don't remember - that I could part with. I may have a set of 906 heads and a crank. To bad I am in CA, but it is available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back