• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 69 Charger front frame, inner apron/shock towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cop Magnet

Local time
4:43 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Sorry for the cross post, this piece didn't fit well under either exterior parts or cars parting out, maybe closer to this forum though.

We are clearing out the shop ASAP and need some parts out of here. I have a complete front from the lower radiator support through to the firewall. No upper radiator support. The firewall has been partially cut. The frame extends to the first cross brace under the cabin. Come and pick it up in Evanston Illinois, you can have the whole thing for $250. Would like it gone ASAP.

View attachment 217813

Oh man, I want that driver side radiator support section with the two square holes...shame you aren't closer.

Sorry for the cross post, this piece didn't fit well under either exterior parts or cars parting out, maybe closer to this forum though.

We are clearing out the shop ASAP and need some parts out of here. I have a complete front from the lower radiator support through to the firewall. No upper radiator support. The firewall has been partially cut. The frame extends to the first cross brace under the cabin. Come and pick it up in Evanston Illinois, you can have the whole thing for $250. Would like it gone ASAP.

View attachment 217813

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back