• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 Charger Project Car - 383 / 727 matching

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Glover

Local time
9:50 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This has been listed a few times before - Nice 69 Charger project car for sale again. This car is in storage just outside of Nashville, TN - I don't live in area, but will be in town a few times over the summer to offer this for sale. Looking for $20k.

A few notes on the car:

1. This is a numbers matching (engine and transmission) project car, originally from Indiana. I bought with 16 years ago, and has been in indoor storage ever since. I don’t know the full history on this, but it appears the car went through some restoration before I acquired it. See pics of some patches on the floors, the black primer paint, and some welded sections on the frame in the engine bay. Also, comes with many parts, again, see pics.

2. The car comes with build sheet, VIN tag, original window sticker, and sales invoice from Christmas Eve in 1968. Unfortunately, it does not have the original fender tag though.

01 Charger.png
02 Charger.png
03 Charger.png

Instead of re-pasting all of the pics, here's a link to a previous ad with 30 pics of the car (hope this is allowed):

FOR SALE - 69 Charger Project Car - 383 / 727 matching

Please message me with any additional questions. Also, I'll be at the car's location this weekend and can take any additional pics as requested.

Thanks for looking!

04 Charger.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back