• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Charger R/T 4 speed track pak, top hat white

chris kroeter

Local time
7:41 PM
Reaction score
hello mopar enthusiasts
My son and I have finished the resto on his 69 Charger R/T, could someone assist us with finding how many top hat white , B5 blue with white interior , 4 speed cars were produced?
Thank you

We won’t answer until we get pics of this car:poke:

zaneandhis69.jpg

hello mopar enthusiasts
My son and I have finished the resto on his 69 Charger R/T, could someone assist us with finding how many top hat white , B5 blue with white interior , 4 speed cars were produced?
Thank you

Best I can find is at the registry to look at option A41, which says 253 that they have in 1969. But breaking it down further is beyond me.

hello mopar enthusiasts
Thank you

It's not possible to know that answer but thanks for falling for the 'post a pic first' ploy ;)

We can't know the answer because:

1) Colors weren't tracked for 1969. So we can't know now may B5 blue cars were built.
2) Interiors weren't tracked for 1969 so we can't know how many white interior cars we built
3) We can know how many cars came with a vinyl top but not what color the top.
4) One can't combine colors or options and come up with a new answer. The numbers just don't work that way.
5) R/T Four speed we can know. About 207 Hemi's and about 3,605 440-4bbl shipped for sale in the US. This number does not include cars built for sale in Canada or Export.

Last edited:
Can't answer your question, but your car is gorgeous :drinks:.

Welcome to the site! Sweet ride!

Great looking Charger R/T! Nice work, the blue and white look fantastic on that car!

It's not possible to know that answer but thanks for falling for the 'post a pic first' ploy ;)

We can't know the answer because:

1) Colors weren't tracked for 1969. So we can't know now may B5 blue cars were built.
2) Interiors weren't tracked for 1969 so we can't know how many white interior cars we built
3) We can know how many cars came with a vinyl top but not what color the top.
4) One can't combine colors or options and come up with a new answer. The numbers just don't work that way.
5) R/T Four speed we can know. About 207 Hemi's and about 3,605 440-4bbl shipped for sale in the US. This number does not include cars built for sale in Canada or Export.
Thank you.

Auto Transport Service
Back