• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69 Charger Rear Quarter patch panel WTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cary McCune

Local time
9:58 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for an AMD RT Rear Patch Panel for a b body. AMD has discontinued them and will not be re-stocking. Several are posted on EBAY, however they are good mark products, not AMD.

There was another user that had a full patch panel - please contact me if you are willing to cut up and separate.

Also, what are your thoughts on good mark?

I posted this a week ago, but the post was deleted/ moved, sorry if this is duplicate.

If it’s the same one I had to use for a little accident I had they suck. You’ll have to trim the lips up where it ties in to the wheel well and trunk drop off as they are wider, you’ll have to roll the wheel opening a little to get it to butt up to wheel well also and the wheel opening lip isn’t as crisp either. Anyways if you didn’t understand anything I just said just be prepared for some extra work if you want it to look decent.

A couple of things:

1) AMD got back with me today regarding the availability of their right rear quarter patch panel for 1968 - 1970 Dodge Chargers:

"It has not been discontinued , but is on factory back order with no current eta at this time ."

Ref: 755-2668-1R, Lower Rear Quarter Panel Patch - RH - 68-70 Charger

2) I have a patch panel for the area forward of the rear wheel well that I ordered at a discount from Rick@Laysons (Layson's Restorations). The metal thickness measures 0.050". I would say the comment above from @70ChargerRT probably applies to my panel, but a good body man should be able to use it and do a very good job.

The patch panel was drop shipped to me from Automotive Manufacturing LLC in Sunfield, Michigan.

IMG_20230614_165009626.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back