• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 charger shoulder belt snap and coathook location?

Tony Tee

Local time
1:18 PM
Reaction score
I need a picture of the shoulder belt area. Of a 69 charger, Specifically the snap and the coat hook.
Measurements not needed just a good picture or pictures will be great. Thanks in advance Tony.

I need a picture of the shoulder belt area. Of a 69 charger, Specifically the snap and the coat hook.
Measurements not needed just a good picture or pictures will be great. Thanks in advance Tony.

I searched here and looked in my service manual. But no luck. So I Googled it and found the picture I needed @ dodge charger.com it's weird how close the snap is to the coat hook.. anyway thanks to anyone that was going to take a picture for me. Sincerely Tony.

6FC5C7CE-82A5-4207-936F-6423FC4C8AEF.jpeg
CDBE5247-F114-4779-B5BF-7E87DE61ED1E.jpeg
i
If your still looking for these here you go

I can't send you a PM, I want to ask about your profile image
I tried to delete / clear my conversations, but for some reason? Me doing something wrong? or this website is messed up? But it seems I can't do private conversations for now. Something about my avatar?

I tried to delete / clear my conversations, but for some reason? Me doing something wrong? or this website is messed up? But it seems I can't do private conversations for now. Something about my avatar?
"The following recipients have reached their maximum allowed inbox limit: Tony Tee."

I want a panel with the extra switches

"The following recipients have reached their maximum allowed inbox limit: Tony Tee."

I want a panel with the extra switches
I did the instrument panel myself by using another junk cluster. And built a die to form the rectangular / holes,cut outs on the SE aluminum part then covered the aluminum with woodgrain vinyl and did the lettering with scale model train, water transfer decals. Then clear coated it. The switches I used were from my junk cluster which isn't wired into anything right now. I'm thinking of using them for driving fog/lights or ?? Fun project but it took a while.

I did the instrument panel myself by using another junk cluster. And built a die to form the rectangular / holes, cut outs on the SE aluminum part then covered the aluminum with woodgrain vinyl and did the lettering with scale model train, water transfer decals. Then clear coated it. The switches I used were from my junk cluster which isn't wired into anything right now. I'm thinking of using them for driving fog/lights or ?? Fun project but it took a while.
I have 2 spare SE panels for my 69, Want to make another?
See if you can message me

I have 2 spare SE panels for my 69, Want to make another?
See if you can message me
Nope! The site says I have reached my limit of 15 conversations. But when I click on my private conversation button. It indicates I have no conversations.?? I restarted my phone and it didn't help. I'm at a loss.

Nope! The site says I have reached my limit of 15 conversations. But when I click on my private conversation button. It indicates I have no conversations.?? I restarted my phone and it didn't help. I'm at a loss.
Are you on instagram?

@Tony Tee
Here’s good write up on how to remove conversations from Joey.

No

No. Only on here.

I tried everything. I guess this site is broken from my end. I don't understand. I erased all my private conversations. But when I click on the icon. It says I have no conversations. And when I use the start a private conversation tab. It says error
@Tony Tee
Here’s good write up on how to remove conversations from Joey.

No luck. I tried to delete my private conversations and I did. But i still can't start a new private conversation. I keep getting a oops! Something went wrong with 15 max private conversation limit? All I can do is reply here.

I tried everything. I guess this site is broken from my end. I don't understand. I erased all my private conversations. But when I click on the icon. It says I have no conversations. And when I use the start a private conversation tab. It says error

No luck. I tried to delete my private conversations and I did. But i still can't start a new private conversation. I keep getting a oops! Something went wrong with 15 max private conversation limit? All I can do is reply here.

I tried again. I think I'm good now. Thanks! Sincerely, Tony.

Auto Transport Service
Back