• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 CHARGER VALUE

FJ6AAR

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:10 PM
Reaction score
69 Charger R/T 440 bucket seats, console auto, 8 tract tape player. All original except new vinyl top. What ya'll think it's worth? Paint is a little thin in places.

Nothing about running condition, body issues, or even color combination. My crystal ball is broken. Pictures and descriptions please.

Need lots more info ...please if you want an idea... otherwise it’s worth what you want to pay for it period.

Last edited:
Non matching block
IMG_2604.JPG
IMG_3051.JPG
IMG_3060.JPG

Need lots more info ...please if you want an idea... otherwise it’s worth what want to pay for it period.

And these days if he doesn’t pay— someone else will!!!

Come on guys the op is serious, many other who have asked about the price of certain car getst only an estimate, you are well aware that rust spread like fire in this cars, the floors looks solid that's a plus the lower window is rusted and I bet badly, whatever the price the owner is asking ( you do not mentioned) is going to be high for a charger in good condition the so called "proyects" are around 20 k plus, so if you want this toy and you have the money buy the damm car you only live once.

Come on guys the op is serious, many other who have asked about the price of certain car getst only an estimate, you are well aware that rust spread like fire in this cars, the floors looks solid that's a plus the lower window is rusted and I bet badly, whatever the price the owner is asking ( you do not mentioned) is going to be high for a charger in good condition the so called "proyects" are around 20 k plus, so if you want this toy and you have the money buy the damm car you only live once.
Im sorry but just last week we had the same question on the boards.

Ok if the car is solid and running and complete and is a 10 footer I think your starting at $40,000. and thats if they will even entertain the price. Chargers are so hot right now. I have been looking and anything under 40 you will dump 20 plus in it. You need to ask yourself what you can fix and is it worth it. Someone right now is trying to buy that car as your thinking about buying that car. If you want a charger you have to not thing twice when you find a solid one. My 2 cents. Good luck

@FJ6AAR
It's a shame the rear window channel issues weren't addressed when the new vinyl top was installed.

Hmmm, an R/T. Snap it up if the price is below $30k. Maybe it's loaded to the hilt with factory options too?

Unfortunately, @davek is probably right about the $40k starting price.

Auto Transport Service
Back