• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Coronet R/T 440, 4 speed, Track Pack Convertible

69 Scat Pack

Local time
3:36 PM
Reaction score
Hello, New member here. Just bought my first real muscle car! A 1969 Coronet R/T, 440, 4 speed, Dana Track Pack, Convertible. Rescued out of Mo. Looking for help with how many of these were built. Some research looks like 317 convertible r/t 440s were built. Not sure how that breaks down for a 4 speed track pack car. Thanks for any help and glad to be a part of the group. Shawn

IMG_6735.jpeg

IMG_6752.jpeg

IMG_7003.jpeg

IMG_7059.jpeg

IMG_7080.jpeg

IMG_3850.jpeg
IMG_3706.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. For buying your first musclecar, you certainly got a great one! Thanks for pictures on your first post. It sounds like this car has a lot of options. I bought a 383, automatic SuperBee new in 1969.

Thats an awesome car. I am partial to Coronet convertibles, I have a 70. Welcome. Looking forward to seeing many more pictures.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. For buying your first musclecar, you certainly got a great one! Thanks for pictures on your first post. It sounds like this car has a lot of options. I bought a 383, automatic SuperBee new in 1969.
Thanks! It is a well optioned car. Cool to be able to buy a new Bee!! I wish I could go back in time and order a few of these cars! Lol

Welcome from Southern CA.
That's just a heck of a nice ride to start off with.
Have fun with it and we like PIC's !!
There's plenty of fine talented guys here on this site to help you out if needed.

Auto Transport Service
Back