• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69 Dodge Charger Turn Signal Indicator

Status
Not open for further replies.

old wheels

Local time
12:23 PM
Reaction score
Need one housing & one retainer for the housing. Also, one light bulb socket & wire.

Need one housing & one retainer for the housing. Also, one light bulb socket & wire.

Hello, are you referring to the hood turn signals? Front valance turn signals? Side markers (front or rear)?

If it's the hood turn signal, I have one housing, one retainer and one light bulb socket & wire as you requested. Bench tested and works. (see pics below).

Please let me know.

Thanks

IMG_9334.jpg
IMG_9144.jpg

Yes, it is the hood turn indicator - the parts that you show are what I need. What is your price on them? Somewhat new at this forum - how do we connect?

Hello, are you referring to the hood turn signals? Front valance turn signals? Side markers (front or rear)?

If it's the hood turn signal, I have one housing, one retainer and one light bulb socket & wire as you requested. Bench tested and works. (see pics below).

Please let me know.

Thanks

IMG_9334.jpg
IMG_9144.jpg

If you don't get fixed up by 68 Charger let me know i have one complete with the amber lens

Yes, it is the hood turn indicator - the parts that you show are what I need. What is your price on them? Somewhat new at this forum - how do we connect?

I will send you a PM. On FBBO it's called "Start a Conversation". You simply click onto a member's name and a prompt box will appear. In there you will see "Start a Conversation" you click on that and then you start by typing in your topics to the member.

But I will go ahead and start the conversation and you just reply to it. An alert will show up in your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back