• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 GTX Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

66for2

Local time
2:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Our GTX was sitting for over 20 years before being mechanically restored. It has its original 440 engine and posi rear end but the TorqueFlite transmission is a replacement. All three have been completely rebuilt as have the brakes and suspension. The interior has received new seat covers, new carpet. All gagues and lights are functioning. It runs and drives excellent. The GTX is rust free and has just over 76000 miles on the odometer. It has its original F3 Frost Green paint that has been restored as much as possible and the top is brand new. The GTX is a great driver that retains all of its the outer patina. Since the car was very original we have saved all of the parts that we replaced and they storred in the trunk. There is still work left to do but all of the hard work has been done and it will be a huge hit at any car show.
The car has a clean Ca. title and is in my name. It is located in the Pomona area.
I have owned it for 2 1/2 years and have all the documentation of the restoration.
$49,000

DSCN0625.JPG DSCN0627.JPG DSCN0628.JPG DSCN0630.JPG DSCN0632.JPG DSCN0637.JPG DSCN0635.JPG DSCN0639.JPG DSCN0641.JPG DSCN0642.JPG

Neat car!
Does it still have the AM/FM radio?
Where did the door panel emblems go? Do you have those?

Yes it does have the AM/FM radio but it is not working and I do have the door panel emblems, just haven't put them on yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back