• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Hemi from West Virginia

@Jerry Hall I just looked at .................

Jerry's Building Full of Mopars​

:eek:

tsueh.jpg

Welcome! You must be from the north-northeast part of Wv. I see no mentions of any shows close to the southern/southwestern part of Wv.

Nice 69 Hemi Darts too, love the build style :thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
make sure to check out the racers hangout
& probably resto-mod & pro-touring forums
should be right up your alley

Hello all, I am over on the FABO site and Ray @HALIFAXHOPS suggested I check out this site as well...........................

I have an A body with a Hemi. It was my FIL's car and now I am the caretaker. I will be attending Spring Carlisle and will have some Hemi and other Mopar parts. There are so many scams nowadays, I wanted to introduce myself so you check out the car on FABO and know a little about me when I throw up some posts. Nothing worse than a guy with a couple of posts trying to sell stuff, especially the stuff I have it screams scammer and most will ignore it, thinking that is the case. Looking forward to meeting some of you at Carlisle or other Mopar events.

-In my signature is my build over on A bodies.

I will be attending the following shows this year.

Hagerstown, Md- swap meet March 23, 2024
Spring Carlisle April 17-21, 2024
Mason Dixon Mopars May 19, 2024
Mopars in the Park, Stillwater, MN May 31- June 2, 2024
Carlisle Chrysler nationals July 12-14, 2024
Welcome from North Eastern MD. My kids live in West Virginia, so head that was often (Charlestown)

Auto Transport Service
Back