• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Hemi from West Virginia

Local time
5:28 AM
Reaction score
Hello all, I am over on the FABO site and Ray @HALIFAXHOPS suggested I check out this site as well...........................

I have an A body with a Hemi. It was my FIL's car and now I am the caretaker. I will be attending Spring Carlisle and will have some Hemi and other Mopar parts. There are so many scams nowadays, I wanted to introduce myself so you check out the car on FABO and know a little about me when I throw up some posts. Nothing worse than a guy with a couple of posts trying to sell stuff, especially the stuff I have it screams scammer and most will ignore it, thinking that is the case. Looking forward to meeting some of you at Carlisle or other Mopar events.

-In my signature is my build over on A bodies.

I will be attending the following shows this year.

Hagerstown, Md- swap meet March 23, 2024
Spring Carlisle April 17-21, 2024
Mason Dixon Mopars May 19, 2024
Mopars in the Park, Stillwater, MN May 31- June 2, 2024
Carlisle Chrysler nationals July 12-14, 2024

Last edited:
Welcome Scott!

You have to know we're a bunch of picture hounds over here, even if it is a A body :rolleyes:

Mason Dixon has their Mopar meet May 19th this year.

Hello all, I am over on the FABO site and Ray @HALIFAXHOPS suggested I check out this site as well...........................

I have an A body with a Hemi. It was my FIL's car and now I am the caretaker. I will be attending Spring Carlisle and will have some Hemi and other Mopar parts. There are so many scams nowadays, I wanted to introduce myself so you check out the car on FABO and know a little about me when I throw up some posts. Nothing worse than a guy with a couple of posts trying to sell stuff, especially the stuff I have it screams scammer and most will ignore it, thinking that is the case. Looking forward to meeting some of you at Carlisle or other Mopar events.

Any pics? God i hope it's not green :)

Welcome Scott!

You have to know we're a bunch of picture hounds over here, even if it is a A body :rolleyes:

Mason Dixon has their Mopar meet May 19th this year.
In my signature is my build over on A bodies. I didn't want to post a bunch of pics of an A-body car........:lol:

Thanks, :thumbsup: I went last year, nice little show and I am only 25 minutes away so that is a big plus.

20231104_110948 (2).jpg
HTOQ6504.JPG

-In my signature is my build over on A bodies.

Mason Dixon Mopars May 19, 2024
Welcome to FBBO Scott!
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3296.gif
IMG_3277.gif
IMG_3275.gif
IMG_2869.gif
IMG_3259.gif

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. Was over on FABO for a long time when I had my 69 Dart. Still peak in there every now and then. Sold that to move into the B Body world. Will look out for you at Carlisle in July.

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. Was over on FABO for a long time when I had my 69 Dart. Still peak in there every now and then. Sold that to move into the B Body world. Will look out for you at Carlisle in July.
Thanks, :thumbsup: We lived in Fredericksburg from 2012-2016.................

Welcome from Alabama, nothing wrong with A body pictures here.
20210902_154311.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back