• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 Hemi Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garys1969RR

Local time
8:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I had previously mentioned a 69 Hemi RR for sale in Texas. Real clean looking car. It appears to be back on C List at College Station, Tx. Priced at $29,500. Looks like a good deal for someone wanting a car like this. Check it out! Sorry, I don't know how to do a quick link yet. Maybe some one else can do it.

This thing has a Charger dash with A/C vents! The ad says orig 383 car so that explains the price.

That's some hood on there.

yeah that's the tallest 6bbl hood I think I've ever seen, it could be easily changed thou, not to bad of a price overall, the Hemi engine added in 1971, if it's any good it's worth $12-$15k at-least, also modified 727tf, the body looks pretty decent, but really hard to tell in the photos, I wonder if it has a Dana 60 too... the story of the HP couldn't catch it for 35 years, was kind of humorous, nothings faster than a radio...LOL...

I noticed the round gauges, thanks for the info , Meep. Looks like the car has been modified some what.

still looks pretty cool for the price long as its a real RM, prob hard to tell with the orig dash gone. or maybe thats it and its been cut?

hey my friend I tired that link and it said page not found. could you double check it for me. I am interested in the car. or if you see a number or contact please let me know, thanks

Those ads come down after 45 days 9/11/13 was awhile ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back