• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 production numbers

pearljam724

Local time
4:19 AM
Reaction score
Several months ago I came across a production numbers chart for all 69 model Coronets. I thought I saved that to my phone. But, obviously didn’t. I can’t find it anywhere on line now. Does anyone have this chart they can post ?

Several months ago I came across a production numbers chart for all 69 model Coronets. I thought I saved that to my phone. But, obviously didn’t. I can’t find it anywhere on line now. Does anyone have this chart they can post ?

if it was the one with the green background, showing all the years of Coronets, that was mine. I took down the website.

I’m
if it was the one with the green background, showing all the years of Coronets, that was mine. I took down the website.
I can’t remember what color background it had. It might have been green. No, the chart didn’t show all the years. It showed a breakdown of all model Coronets for 1969 only.
For example, it showed 440’s / 500’s / Super Bee’s and RT’s, all for 1969. All convertible production numbers were separated too. The chart showed how many each were produced with certain engine packages too. One of the nicest charts I’ve seen. It was a boxed chart. Can’t find it now.

Last edited:
Why did you take down the website ?

it was a HS class website. The Coronet info was just one, unrelated, page on the site. Like others with websites, I just got tired of adding new content and paying hosting fees.

it was a HS class website. The Coronet info was just one, unrelated, page on the site. Like others with websites, I just got tired of adding new content and paying hosting fees.
You should have asked for small donations. A lot of good people on here. I’m sure, those good people would have contributed. Sometimes, it takes a team effort. A community that a lot of these guys enjoy being a part of. Maybe kick the can around at that possibility.

And 100,000 Stangs. No wonder there are so many left.

And 100,000 Stangs. No wonder there are so many left.
I like Mustangs, throughout the model years. Older I get though, I think how over rated your run of the mill 69 Mustang is. It’s not that special looking. It doesn’t jump out at you and say, damn that’s nice. Kind of, an over rated car in terms of popularity. Nice, but not that nice.

Auto Transport Service
Back