• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Registry

Magnes

Local time
4:43 PM
Reaction score
I bought my 69 Charger R/T at the end of last summer and when I did I was interested to see how many others, similar to it, might be out there so I looked up the 69 Charger registry and was surprised to see that there was a 68 and a 70 but no 69. Then I searched here and saw that there HAD been one but it was transferred to a different owner and had been offline for a long period of time. Last night I got curious again and saw that it was back up and had notes that it had been updated. According to that, paint code info was updated in Feb and total number of registered 69's was updated in May.

I don't know anything about the registry at all other than what I've read here and it seemed that quite a few folks were upset that it was down and the info was not available.

I just wanted to bring the subject up again and maybe let folks know that the info looks to be available again.

Auto Transport Service
Back