• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 RoadRunner 383 four speed $3500

Status
Not open for further replies.
:merrychristmas: to me !!!

SOLD

Thank you Roger !

Your welcome and thank you. Can't wait to see what you do with it in the resto thread. I saw the photo's of what you want to do with it and i gotta say that will be a cool ride.I got the cars switched around in storage so when the transporter shows up, the car can go right out the building and onto the trlr. Going to clean the attic and start packing the parts into the car this weekend. Always good to talk to a member on the phone.

Congrat's to both you guys......Hope the money fills the well a bit for your other bird resto going on Roger, and your newly aquired bird turns out to be a great project and everything you expect when she's done Chris.

X 2 Will! Two winners here for sure...

- - - Updated - - -

X 2 Will! Two winners here for sure...

Thanks Will and Ron.. I sure am excited hahahaha. Cant wait to rip into it and bring her back to life. I think I've learned a lot over the last two cars and improved enough to do her justice.

Thanks Will and Ron.. I sure am excited hahahaha. Cant wait to rip into it and bring her back to life. I think I've learned a lot over the last two cars and improved enough to do her justice.

I DO hope you will put it in the resto threads!! Got to watch this unfold, enjoyed the 70 and now you have had some practice! your ahead already.. Love the 69 RR..

Congrats from the Motor City to both of you! Can't wait to see you get busy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back