• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69;Roadrunner 4spd pedals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregg DeGeorge

Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score
Hello ,picked up a 69 Roadrunner last week would like to convert it too a 4spd need pedal set up ,4spd shifter and clutch fork ;zbaror bell crank ? Thanks Gregg I’m in ct

pm if interested

20200815_140623.jpg

i do not have the rods or ears unfortunately.
i can do $550.00 shipped to you.
if that is good with you, you can use paypal.
please use the FAMILY AND FRIENDS option.
send to [email protected]
let me know.
thanks
greg

There's a set of 66/67 pedals, zbar, and tunnel hump in the for sale threads. I think you can use the 66/67 brake pedal assembly and combine it with your automatic brake pedal housing to have a set that will work in your 69 but don't quote me on that. And a set of pedals on craigslist i came acrsoss yesterday. Good luck in your search.

There's a set of 66/67 pedals, zbar, and tunnel hump in the for sale threads. I think you can use the 66/67 brake pedal assembly and combine it with your automatic brake pedal housing to have a set that will work in your 69 but don't quote me on that. And a set of pedals on craigslist i came acrsoss yesterday. Good luck in your search.

[/URL]

[/URL]
Thanks found one ,it’s being shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back