• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 69 Roadrunner Hard Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garys1969RR

Local time
10:59 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have for sale one of my 2-1969 Roadrunners. Strong running 451, ported 915 heads with larger valves, Street Dominator, Holley 850, Headers, Elec Ignition. 727 Auto, shift kit, 3000 RPM stall T Converter. 3.91 gears. Car is very fast and in excellent mechanical condition. New brakes and control arm bushings. Front seat is perfect, rear one is an original, but has a tear in the vinyl. Body is in good condition, but needs paint and some bodywork. Asking $14,500 OBO. Pm me for pictures .

Gary, sent you a PM. I'm in CO too so lets get together.

I have for sale one of my 2-1969 Roadrunners. Strong running 451, ported 915 heads with larger valves, Street Dominator, Holley 850, Headers, Elec Ignition. 727 Auto, shift kit, 3000 RPM stall T Converter. 3.91 gears. Car is very fast and in excellent mechanical condition. New brakes and control arm bushings. Front seat is perfect, rear one is an original, but has a tear in the vinyl. Body is in good condition, but needs paint and some bodywork. Asking $14,500 OBO. Pm me for pictures .
Where are you located at and can you send send me some pictures of the car thank you

Here are some photos I think I can do this.
PART_1468100013108_IMG_20160708_131959.jpg

Still for sale. Great runner! Really runs super good. Mechanically very sound. Can use some bodywork and paint.

Is the roadrunner still for sale? If it is how much rust repair does it need?

Not bad on rust repair. Mainly needs it along the bottom behind the front and rear wheels.

Hello Gary. I am in Colorado Springs and am very interested in this. Please call or text me at ***********

Thank You,

Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad on rust repair. Mainly needs it along the bottom behind the front and rear wheels.

Hello Gary. I am in Colorado Springs and am very interested in this. Please call or text me at *************.

I tried sending you a PM, however your mailbox is full

Thank You,

Josh

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to start a conversation with you, but the site isn't giving me a place to type a start conversation. Used to be able to just click on your name and send a PM would pop up. Try sending me a message. Thanks.

I also can't find a place to delete conversations as I was told that my inbox is full.

Ok, got it figured out. Had to move from Starbucks wi fi to Village Inn. Now I can send a message. Also left 6 conversations, so should be able to receive a PM.

Check the other car for sale
Section I have it listed with all the details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back