• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 roadrunner project plus others in Va.

Status
Not open for further replies.

junkman

Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello i have a few mopar projects for sale, these include a matching numbers 69 roadrunner $14,500 a 1969 sport satilite with a 440 $8500, 70 roadrunner body, is a coupe 4 speed with bench,very rusty $2500, 68 GTS dart, 383 4 speed, $6500. all these cars are projects. also selling my collection of parts, way too much to list, seats ,interior,engines,heads,carbs,ect ect i could fill a 24' u haul. no 6 pack or hemi parts. take $4500 for it all. would make someone a awsome package deal. email [email protected] for more info and pics. please be serious and not just a pic collector,i have a serious illiness in the family and not much free time. thank you and god bless.

69 sat resize.JPG

69 roadrunner resize.JPG

Last edited:
Hey bert i bought a rearend from a duster you had, i live in abingdon, got any 68 dart parts?

Hey bert i bought a rearend from a duster you had, i live in abingdon, got any 68 dart parts?
I remember, and i do have some dart parts, email me at [email protected] and i'll send you my #. also i've tried to load a couple of pics but can't seem to get it to work, maybe my pictures are too big or something i don't know.

I'm located in Lexington. i've tried to load some pics but can't seem to get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back