• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 69 Roadrunner upper windshield trim pinch clips w/screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torkmnstr

Local time
5:52 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have a set they are looking to sell with screws too if possible. Thanks

IMG_9640.jpeg

Repops are garbage, I had a set and broke 3 trying to tighten before I called it quits!

What Torkmnstr said Junk. Just gave My last few decent ones to a Member here.
Bummer I wasn’t fast enough lol. Spread the word if you know anyone looking to sell. Thanks Wagon.

Isthis the clip you are looking for Bob Horman

CLIP.JPG

Yes but there should be a center section to grab in the hole.

I have 4 or 5 USED clips if needed Bob Hirman
Hey Bob, looks like the post office has struck again. I have had this happen before to odd shape things sent in the mail. Envelope shows up empty..thanks for trying to help me out!

IMG_1171.jpeg

IMG_1172.jpeg

So Sorry I should have put the clips in a better envelope Bob h
I tried to save money and going the cheap way cost the envelope got ripped open I taped the 3 clips together so they wouldn't get lost in the mail. I guess this is my fault for being cheap. I am totally sorry Bob Horman

All good Bob, I have made the same mistake before! I tried to send a seat belt bolt through the mail and ended in the same result lol. I appreciate the help either way!

I have a set of 5 removed from a 1968 Plymouth Satellite. I don't why the Mega set has 6 when 5 are required. At least from my knowledge. Some of them might need some tweeking. But they are OEM. I might have the screws too. LMK if you're still looking.

thanks

20230902_200159.jpg

20230902_200210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back