• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 69 roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Monk

Local time
9:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys I'm going to have to sell the roadrunner. Don't really want to but I'm between a rock and a hard place so it is what it is.
VIN RM23H9G183144
Original 383 4 speed, now has a 440 6bbl, a dana rear end and an 18 spline 4 speed. Also original B5/white interior car. Car has the fender tag and I have the broadcast sheet.
New exhaust, fuel tank and upgraded 3/8 fuel line. Just put a 3 speed wiper motor on it and all 3 carbs are about a year old. Most everything works on the car. The radio doesn't work and I noticed last week that the flashers are not working but I haven't dug into it to see if it's just the flasher or the switch. The dimmer switch will turn on the dome light but doesn't dim the panel. (panel does light up though)
I have at least 43K in it but I'll take 38. No sense in asking if you are going to make an offer much less than that.
The car is in West Virginia, PM me if you are interested or want more information.
IMG_0493.JPG
2.JPG
IMG_0498.JPG
IMG_0484.JPG
R1.jpg
1.JPG

Awww Bill, dangit....I'm so sorry, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back