• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"69" Roadrunner

Mopar 1969

Local time
4:27 PM
Reaction score
I am New to the Thread. I have a "69" Plymouth Roadrunner that I am in the process of doing a Restomod on but with some of the original features that we have come to know. N96 Air Grabber but with Multi Port EFI system. I have the Hood but I am having a hard time finding the N96 Air Grabber System for it and a lot of places that were doing remakes of the system have discontinued their production. If someone has any info to help locate one it would be Greatly appreciated ...

welcome to FBBO from another 69 road runner guy

Welcome from Illinois!! As for the parts you need, go to our Forums page and scroll down to Mopar Parts and Cars Marketplace. There are two WTB (Wanted To Buy) threads where you can post what you're looking for. If not already, you should also be watching eBay as well as Facebook's Marketplace for the parts you need. It may take a while to find, but the stuff is out there. Best wishes to you and your 'runner.

Welcome. And even though there is alot of experience and car owners at this site. We still live a bit vicariously of others. Thus pics of your car is greatly welcomed

Welcome from Alabama, most of us know what a 69 RR looks like, but we want to see yours.

istockphoto-517611164-612x612.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. The "69" has me curious - is it a "69" or not?

Welcome from the motorcity, fellow 69 bird owner here too :)

Welcome from New Zealand.

Can't wait to see the photos of your '69 RR.

Auto Transport Service
Back