• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Satellite - Bumper removal / assembly

Ponch ®

Local time
4:06 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys..so after a year or so of slowly gathering parts here and there on a budget, I'm ready (I think) to give my 69 a facelift from its current beat up state.

I will be swapping out the front bumper, the bumper filler, and the center grille section. Ive been looking online, but is there some sort of diagram somewhere as to how the assembly is put together?
Beyond that, any tips/pointers on this job? Any tools/other parts Ill need? Won't be doing this for a couple of weeks, but I like to plan ahead and have my bases covered.

Attachments

• IMG_20130929_132629_373.jpg
    IMG_20130929_132629_373.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 259
No sweat, sorry it isn't bigger. The pages I downloaded were bigger, but FBBO's software must shrink them down. It's from the 1969 Plymouth factory service manual. 69roadrunner.net has it for free download if you sign up to be a member over there (membership is free). Otherwise here's a link to other manuals, downside...no 1969 Plymouth:

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=109

thanks for the tips on online resources. was trying to sign up for 69roadrunner but apparently you have to write an autobiography to join...gotta have a few minutes to sit down and do it but def. seems worth it.

thanks for the tips on online resources. was trying to sign up for 69roadrunner but apparently you have to write an autobiography to join...gotta have a few minutes to sit down and do it but def. seems worth it.

LOL!.......Maybe you could add some color pic's or possibly a sing along or something, to your autobiography. Things changed a bit since I joined up I guess.

Good luck

Auto Transport Service
Back