• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 satellite wagon tailgate trim

pushrod

Local time
12:48 PM
Reaction score
ISO 69 Satellite wagon tailgate trim. I have the two end pieces but net the two horizontal pieces.
Hopefully someone can help.
Delivery to Reidville, S.C. thanks for your help.

I have reached my PM limit. I may have what you are looking for. I will post pics tomorrow. I picked up a Satellite tailgate that I am using on my 68 Coronet wagon and I pulled the trim off.

Here's what I have. 3 pieces in decent shape. One of the short pieces has a couple of dings.
20220726_203749.jpg
20220726_203745.jpg
20220726_203741.jpg

The 2 shorter pieces are separated by the window handle/switch.

The 2 shorter pieces are separated by the window handle/switch.
Those are what I'm looking for. I can straighten the little dent. What do you need for all Three pieces, shipped to South Carolina, 29375 and do you take PayPal? Thanks

I will just send them to you. Just cover shipping. Give me a day or two to find a shipping tube long enough. I will advise you of the shipping cost when I get it. I will never need them and you do.

Ernesto

I will just send them to you. Just cover shipping. Give me a day or two to find a shipping tube long enough. I will advise you of the shipping cost when I get it. I will never need them and you do.

Ernesto
That is so kind of y. Thank you so much. I was concerned I would never be able to find them. Let me know how much and I'll certainly take care of it.
Thanks again.
Gary VonCannon

Its my pleasure Gary. I can fit all three in some pvc pipe. I need to get the end caps and I will find the least expensive way to ship. I will need an exact address. I cannot PM here as I've reached my limit. I don't know if you can PM me with your info and I can give you mine. Give it a try.

Ernesto Pizarro

,220 Pine St.
Reidville,S.C. 29375
I have reached my limit as well.
Not conserved about stalkers on here. You can text me at 864-608-7117.
Thanks again

pushrod: I had a '69 Belvedere wagon years ago and these extra parts came with it: a pair of NOS taillight assemblies and NOS manual tailgate window crank handle. If you can use them for your project, let me know. I'm asking $200 for the taillights and $75 for the handle. Here's a link to pictures. If it doesn't work, let me know. C:\Users\Richard\Pictures\ib\Parts For Sale

Disregard the reply I posted in your thread "Vintage Air in a '69 Satellite Wagon."

Auto Transport Service
Back