• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 sport satellite fender emblems

Ingemar Viklund

Local time
12:08 PM
Reaction score
Hi
I own a 69 Plymouth sport satellite that is missing the sport satellite emblems that sits on the front fenders. I can get new emblems, but need to know the exact location for them before I dp something stupid on a nicely painted car.

Look up Richard/Rick Ehrenberg - he writes for Mopar Action, sells on Ebay, may be a member here as he is on Moparts.com - he'll likely have the factory blueprint. Maybe someone has a '69 Sport Satellite fender apart for measuring...

Agreed - Richard Ehrenberg should know. I have a '69 Sport Satellite and could provide photos (with a tape rule) if need be, but my fenders are installed. There are a few other '69 Sport Satellite owners on FBBO.

A finished car could be used - just measure where each nameplate sits relative to the rear edge of the fender, and the top character line.
From there, the OP can measure the stud locations from the edges of the nameplates, right ?

A finished car could be used - just measure where each nameplate sits relative to the rear edge of the fender, and the top character line.
From there, the OP can measure the stud locations from the edges of the nameplates, right ?
That's what I was thinking. If at least two FBBO members came up with the same measurements, that'd be a good indication they were accurate.

Auto Transport Service
Back