• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 Super Bee swing out back 1/4 window

SCATPACK1

Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score
How do u adjust the 1/4 windows to seL against the 1-4 panel? My coronet has a 1/4” gap on the bottom where it should be sealed up tight against the 1/4
How do u adjust it on both sides?

ECEDC8EF-C9E6-44A1-9DA0-DB8041E3D822.jpeg

FE2B72B8-5751-47A2-9BFB-941B73220E2A.jpeg

Is it upside down and on the wrong side ???

Original? Been restored? Based on the paint I'm guessing been reworked a couple of times.

Remember no side window seals were designed to be water tight.. they were designed to keep leaves and pine needles out a best. A gap is pretty normal! Why there was plastic behind the door cards and drain holes in the rockers.

Is it upside down and on the wrong side ???
no not upside down. And they are on the correct sides. Justy has a large gap between the lower window seal and the quarter.
I realize they were not designed to be 100% water tight, but a quarter inch gap is way too much to expect it to keep pine nedles and other things out of the bottom of the quarter/rockers

no not upside down. And they are on the correct sides. Justy has a large gap between the lower window seal and the quarter.
I realize they were not designed to be 100% water tight, but a quarter inch gap is way too much to expect it to keep pine nedles and other things out of the bottom of the quarter/rockers
Look for good used seals. Have you always had it?

seen this and discussed it recently on a 68 RR, and 70 RR; both restored with new quarters........ dude with the 68 put a piece of 1/4 or 5/16 cheap weatherstrip from home depot in the gap......it looks very proper, and easy

^^ weather strip it (or some gap filler foam), tape it off (both quarter and rubber seal) and then run a smoothed out bead of Black gasket maker down the gap and peel the tape. I had to fill the back corners on my Bee...
beerestoration2019 3074.JPG
beerestoration2019 3076.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back