• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$7.08 WTF

FU64RY

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:53 AM
Reaction score
eBay #
Should be about 18 cents.

Well would YOU go through the trouble of making a listing, paying Feebay, paying paypal, packing an item, and finally shipping it all for a few pennies?

Where's the free shipping? RC

Get out your old man specs, it's right there...

free.jpg

Puppy-With-Googly-Eye-Glasses-Funny-Image.jpg

Well would YOU go through the trouble of making a listing, paying Feebay, paying paypal, packing an item, and finally shipping it all for a few pennies?
:thumbsup:

As a seller and a buyer...Thank you for having common sense and stating exactly what is involved with a listing....

He will probably make 3 bucks if that of this item....That is NOT price gouging...

That's cheap!
If I was in need, I wouldn't sweat the 7 bucks.
Wrong hobby for penny pinching.

From looking at the different screen names, I am assuming that some of you are working on 62 to 65 B-Bodies. The door bumpers for these cars are slightly longer than the 66 to 70 B-Body door bumpers. The 66 to 70 B-Body door bumpers will work on the 62 to 65 B-Body applications, but the slot in the door will not be filled completely. The profile is the same. This profile was used on the Dodge trucks as well I cannot remember the actual length of each bumper, I would have to check out the inventory stock. I know that we charge the same for the B-Body applications and the truck application is $0.25 more. I looked at the listing on the Dale's Cuda site and he has them reversed from what is correct. Just letting people know that there is differences and if your paying for something, might as well get what is correct.

Where's the free shipping? RC
RC........... I was quoting # 4. Kid sent a link for the whole kit and they charged shipping.
In high school there was a girl who got around a lot she earned the name RC.................
ROTTIN CROTCH sorry no offence, I know you have thick skin. At that time DH was not even thought of.
My neighbor Richard Real who was in the Army probably never got ribbed because it was in the 60's.
We now call him Real Dick. He usually laughs about it unless he has been drinking.

Compared to everything else that's overpriced with b-bodies, I say it's right in line.

Auto Transport Service
Back