• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 70 383 valve covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I know the FULL V.I.N.

XP29L0G ******
All 1970 Chargers were St Louis cars.

Thanks Kern Dog I will keep them in mind, are they blue or turquoise? Can’t tell, they will be painted any ways. It’s hard to believe there are so many little things different on the 70 model. Thanks again.

Thanks Kern Dog I will keep them in mind, are they blue or turquoise? Can’t tell, they will be painted any ways. It’s hard to believe there are so many little things different on the 70 model. Thanks again.

You'll keep them in mind????

I’m still looking and hope I can find a set with no alterations, but I’m tired of hunting. Tab removal is starting to sound pretty good. Lol . I don’t have my old ones for comparison, so I’m at the mercy of you guys that know this stuff. Thanks

Charles you cant beat the price Kern Dog is asking, hes a good guy on this site. I would buy from him and not think twice. It is your car so I understand you could go with AMD since they took care of the bolt hole problem and be done with the hunt. Good luck and hope to meet up soon.

I contacted AMD and they don’t have them yet, they said that they were still working on them. I’m going to get a shipping quote from Kern Dog.

Hey Kern Dog, good looking out, would you mind getting a shipping quote on the valve covers . South Carolina 29053 zip code. Thanks again for your time.

I'll get them boxed up today. I'm not sure if I can get the quote today but I will try.

Might want to delete that.. I'm sure Greg doesn't want everyone knowing his address!.. (I already saved the picture.. LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back