• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 70 B Body Floor Pan & Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wile E

Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a nice clean 70 Satellite full floor and the small rear extension pan. They have pretty heavy undercoat but are super solid. They are from a 4 door but i think they are the same for all. Car was a garage kept with 54K so they are nice and were removed with a spot cutter. The previous owner remved the carpet and poked a few (not many) holes to drain with a center punch. They can be pulled back and welded shut pretty easily. The under coat will be the time consumer unless its dipped. I only need a front set to do my clone and hate to cut a nice full floor. Trades are welcome and repo. is ok to. I doubt you could find a nicer original unless it was out west. I am away but will be happy to send pics. when I return home in a week or so. Any offer to be considered or trade for the fronts. They are located in Southern Illinois and I can deliver part way if need be? I don't feel like crating it. LMK folks and maybe we can work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back