• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 70 B body passenger side bucket seat track

Status
Not open for further replies.

70GETEX

Local time
3:03 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a PG Classics passenger side seat track for sale. I bought a drivers side but they sent me a passenger side. I can send it back for credit but I thought if someone wants one quicker than the week + shipping time you can have this one. It's perfect new condition.
$185 + ship. If I don't get a response if a few days I will send it back.

thanks,
Mike

Just tried to ship this back to PG in Canada and they want $50 to ship it from the post office! If someone here wants it I will take $165. It's brand new for the passenger side. For bucket seats.

thanks,
Mike

Wait a minute the mistake is theirs and they are making you pay to ship it back for credit vs refund?

I'd put in a claim for credit card fraud. You ordered something, paid for it, and it hasn't arrived yet.

How they want to deal with an item that you didn't ask for isn't your problem.

Tell them to send a call tag for pickup. Wont cost them more than $15.

I ask them if they were paying the shipping costs to get the incorrect part back to Canada and she said I would have to pay the shipping to get it back to them and they would determine if they would give me credit for it after they receive the part. My thinking is since I installed the track on my drivers seat before I figured out it was actually a passenger side track that they would deny me credit and make me pay shipping charges to ship it back to me so I could have another $100 in passenger side brackets that I don't need. Thought it would be better to take a $20 hit and let someone here get a brand new set of passenger brackets instead of fighting with them.

Mike

I ask them if they were paying the shipping costs to get the incorrect part back to Canada and she said I would have to pay the shipping to get it back to them and they would determine if they would give me credit for it after they receive the part. My thinking is since I installed the track on my drivers seat before I figured out it was actually a passenger side track that they would deny me credit and make me pay shipping charges to ship it back to me so I could have another $100 in passenger side brackets that I don't need. Thought it would be better to take a $20 hit and let someone here get a brand new set of passenger brackets instead of fighting with them.

Mike

this is a start but have you seen the thread i think H2E started about classic industries? If they are misbehavin' share the word and let them know you are doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back