• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 70 Charger headlamp doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DART62

Local time
8:36 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
One pair of really nice 70 Charger headlamp doors with the pivot plates. Been out of the elements for many years. Well above average pieces. A little dusty but will detail out nice. Some light surface rust on the pivot plates but no rot. Hard to find this complete. $200
Also have a very nice 70 Charger front bumper with pivot motor bracket and end hardware.It also has the top rubber seal. Inquire.
Parts are in East Central IL. Shipping not included.
PM here.

Attachments

• 3K13Ja3H65I65G25H8d556fd633ac3e901667.jpg
    3K13Ja3H65I65G25H8d556fd633ac3e901667.jpg
    748 bytes · Views: 146
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
One pair of really nice 70 Charger headlamp doors with the pivot plates. Been out of the elements for many years. Well above average pieces. A little dusty but will detail out nice. Some light surface rust on the pivot plates but no rot. Hard to find this complete. $200
Also have a very nice 70 Charger front bumper with pivot motor bracket and end hardware.It also has the top rubber seal. Inquire.
Parts are in East Central IL. Shipping not included.
PM here.
Price reduced to $175
Bump

I'm very interested. Do you still have them? How much do you think shipping will cost to Jacksonville, Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back