• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Charger... I guess!

What's it worth? I know anything can be saved, but at what cost and then what would be it's value?

For future possible reference (bots):

VIN: XP29N0G205701

s-l400 (43).jpg
s-l400 (44).jpg

Last edited:
Also bill of sale not enough, still need regi I believe

Most states. Here in Pa. they won’t give you a title with just a bill of sale. And they title a 1970. A lot of other states just register below 1973.

A 70 Charger with a vacuum cannister?? or is that a tin can thrown in??

Some decent parts left there but yeesh! That would be a tough project.

Way too far gone for me, but hey the G2 Charger craze is alive and well obviously. Pretty much any other model wouldn't get $500 worth of attention unless it was a R or V code, but yet this is at $2500 without the reserve being met yet... Bet he want's $5K or more.. What will be interesting is to see what survives the transport, might break in half.

Way too far gone for me, but hey the G2 Charger craze is alive and well obviously. Pretty much any other model wouldn't get $500 worth of attention unless it was a R or V code, but yet this is at $2500 without the reserve being met yet... Bet he want's $5K or more.. What will be interesting is to see what survives the transport, might break in half.
Yep, it’s on facebook for $5000

Auto Transport Service
Back