• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Charger panel vents - a/c car

Triplegreen500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
I've been driving my Charger more and more - LOVE that car, especially now that the front end is right, the carb is right, the alignment is right.... - and the center vent outlets are just...trashed. The pivoting uprights are there, but not really attached and just sorta flopping around. I'm guessing they're a pinned-paddle design - does anyone make replacement paddles? Or do I need to search for the whole vent unit? What year/model cars will work - they look pretty "standard", and if I can broaden my search so much the better.

Thanks!

I would start a WTB thread and get original before repops. You might have to repaint them. Or Google to see if someone restores your old ones.

I'll do the wtb ad, good idea. I'll also pull 'em out and see how much JB Weld and toothpicks will be required to rebuild them lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back