• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Charger R/T S.E.

charge70

Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
Pics of my car,in process.Hope to have it done for this summer. John.

House and Car pics 009.JPG House and Car pics 011.JPG House and Car pics 015.JPG

Do you happen to have it registered with Don in the 70 charger registry ? My favorite year! We need some more details on that sweet looking RT! You have it looking really good keep up the good work!

That is a nice one. Tell us more about it.
One thing I learned years ago is that if you set all your gaps while the car is supported like that, they will change slightly when the drivetrain is in the car and it is on the ground resting on its suspension. At least wait on installing the kick panels so you can access the door hinges.

A classy looking rug underneath the car!
:bananadance:

:lowdown:

Very nice car.

Quick bio on my car.70 R/T S.E. FK-5,black gut and black top.#'s matching U-code 440, 727trans..Factory options are A.C,cruise,Am-Fm radio,luggage rack.Owner added options 6-way seat,power windows.rear defog,vacuum trunk release,console mount performance indicator,headlamp delay pkg,front bumperettes and power sunroof.Owned since 1981 stored since 1988.Looking forward to driving this one again.

thats going to be a sweet
ride when your done :thumbsup:

I will say it again that’s nice! Well optioned and great color combo! Awesome work it looks like. Great job holding on to it for all those years! It’s worth it!

It's taken longer than I thought,but I think it turned out very nice.Not totally done but very close.

Burnt Orange charger 3-19-23 001.JPG

Burnt Orange charger 3-19-23 003.JPG

Burnt Orange charger 3-19-23 009.JPG

Burnt Orange charger 3-19-23 011.JPG

Burnt Orange charger 3-19-23 014.JPG

Burnt Orange charger 3-19-23 015.JPG

Burnt Orange charger 3-19-23 016.JPG

I see you have your windshield out. How much corrosion, if any, did you find in the window channel?

There was a little pitting on the cowl metal where the clips are,but no rot or rust in the channel.This car is all original sheet metal except for the center of the trunk floor

Auto Transport Service
Back