• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Charger racing mirror question

Triplegreen500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:07 AM
Reaction score
My 500 has the factory "racing" or "sport" mirrors on it. Chrome, right and left. My question is, since the passenger side shows me a whole lot of the car's rear "hip" and not much else...does anyone make a wider-angle lens for that mirror, as opposed to the pinhole-view, flat lens? I keep looking over at it, expecting it to be...useful, and it just ...isn't.

877217.jpg

My 500 has the factory "racing" or "sport" mirrors on it. Chrome, right and left. My question is, since the passenger side shows me a whole lot of the car's rear "hip" and not much else...does anyone make a wider-angle lens for that mirror, as opposed to the pinhole-view, flat lens? I keep looking over at it, expecting it to be...useful, and it just ...isn't.

View attachment 1447780
You’re not serious are you? I guess you could always maybe use a mirror from maybe a Challenger or something. My 18 year old boy has small mirrors on his 83 Monte SS and ain’t heard him complain one time. You’re probably use to some big tow mirrors or something. BTW my RT came with those same mirrors but G36 painted mirrors.

Auto Transport Service
Back