• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 70 coronet WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemihauler11

Local time
2:38 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a 70 coronet project preferably a super bee or rt but would consider anything if you have one or have a lead please send it my way does not have to be complete just looking for a good project I also may have something to trade if you wanna go that route
Thanks-Dawson

I have a 1968 Coronet RT if your interested

Please contact me if I could interest you in a 1968 Coronet RT full project needs Resto
I am looking for a 70 coronet project preferably a super bee or rt but would consider anything if you have one or have a lead please send it my way does not have to be complete just looking for a good project I also may have something to trade if you wanna go that route
Thanks-Dawson

I have one call me 562-253-6098 1968 coronet RT

- - - Updated - - -

I have a 1968 Coronet RT

Whats your budget, I'll sell my project...
70' v-code, 4 speed, trac pac, N96, super bee, ev2 hemi orange top and bottom, black bucket seat, console car...
Comes with EVERY part needed to complete it, I even have 2 gallons of paint. Including a restored Dash board (stripped and pro painted, new harness, wood grain, vents, restored bezels, trim, heater control, tic toc tac, cluster, etc...
Restored column, restored console, restored seats (legendary covers)new carpet, headliner, sail panels, legendary door panels, package tray, and seat belt set...
Restored front bumper assembly (complete from brackets to rechromed bumpers and refinished grilles), restored tail panel, rechromed rear bumper, really nice doors, fenders, valance, ram air hood (complete with ramcharger and scoops), and deck lid.
All new emblems and decals.
Rebuilt 440 6 pack matching motor, 6 pack restored by pro max with jet plate mod and rear base plate, freshed up dana 60, rebuilt 18 spline 833.'
Restored pedal set, z bar, lock out, windshield wiper arms, door mechanisms, and shifter, with a new repro hurst pistol grip...

New disc brake assembly, all new suspension parts, all trim the car needs is restored and polished including the interior stuff, insterior black trim is all restored including headliner trim, kick panels, and pillar covers.
New lock kit, new door handles, window cranks, arm rests, mirrors, and windshield, nice used glass for the rest of the car.

Plus very single seal, gasket, windlace, and weatherstrip the car calls for...

The only parts the car still needs is exhaust, brake and fuel lines, wheels and tires, and vent windows. I have every wire harness, bolt and screw..

Oh yeah and a brand new msd 6al with distributor, coil, and wires.

Oh and I still need to send out the 3 speed wiper to Kim if she ever calls me back...

I would only sell this project because I think I just scored a v-code 70 R/T, not a console car or 4 spd but an n96 440 6 pack, all there needs resto but all there, kind of like when I got the bee... My bee has zero rot and needs zero metal work, needs blocking and painting, oh plus it needs assembly, lol, its down to the shell and all the restored parts are wrapped in plastic in my basement...

Make me an offer, you never know, that RT is my dream car, I am just waiting for the paper work to be ready to transfer, the RT is an estate sale, I have to buy it with an old mac tool box, 2 extra v8 engines (a ford and a chevy, I know nothing else about them, there was no pics of them just a not that said "2 NEW ENGINES, 1 BLUE Ford and 1 BLACK Chevrolet" so obviously the broker knows nothing about cars, lol, the valve covers probably say ford and chevy... There is also "3 cubic yards of mechanical odds and ends, an old tool bench, and misc oil containers and funnels"... They cashed the deposit, I won the bid, talked to the owner (well owners daughter, her father has passed) on the phone 3 times, she is getting the paper work in order, had to go through probate and all kinds of red tape, but the broker cashed my check this morning, and she said she met with the judge and her sister in law today, they just have to find the title to the car and a fence/gate needs to be removed to remove the car from the yard.. I am buying it sight unseen, but knowing the cars history I am not scared, its been in a garage on jack stands for 32 years, 1 owner, engine is sealed with sheet metal plates, 6 pack carbs are in the trunk, garage is attached to the house and heated since the 90's, car has no rust, rot, and original paint. From the pics it looks like the only thing missing is the wheel center caps but the broker said they are in with the boxes of parts, he seen at least 2 of them...

ANYWAY, make me an offer, I don't mind restoring 2 but I would rather jump right into the r/t... I wish the dash was the same, but its not because I would keep the rallye with the tic toc for it and cut the price down a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back