• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 coronet wiw

sawdoff

Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
I apologize for being that guy but I need some real world feedback . I bought this a while back to eventually flip. I did want to have some fun first but circumstances. Lol. Any way coronet 440 body. 440 rv? Motor. 727. 8.25. Wrong bucket seats 15 yr old paint. Couplesmall rust holes. Runs & yard drives. Power drums that do not work. Power steering leaking. Motor sounds good but mostly stock. New wheels and tires (now on car 245 front 295 rear). Have a local wanti g to come make an offer. So? Ballpark

20230311_154721.jpg

Sorry only pic right now

More info would be needed. 8 1/4?? Bucket seats with a buddy seat? So asking Console or Auto on the column? Rebuilt motor or degreased and installed? Title? Have all missing parts like front windshield trim? A/C car? Many of these factors will depend on value.

If you are in the business to flip you should know what it's worth. I can't help you.

Well not in business. Just wanted a driver while I spend years trying to get my 70 charger done. I actually rarely sell a vehicles. Flip to me is buy, improve, enjoy until someone wants it worse. Just want to be fair to both parties (mostly me)

8.25 is in first post. No ac. No buddy seat. Wrong buckets in first post.. On column. Runs (dnt know what was done). Title in my name. Windshield trim in trunk...

Last edited:
Let the guy come over and make the offer. That will get the ball rolling at least. And read post #3

When I came back it skipped post 3 for some reason. Did not see it then

So what did you pay for it originally ?

If you want to make a buck then ask more say $5000 more and if it does not sell then you will have to come down till it does sell
Are you happy to make $5000 on the car ?

When I bought it I had in mind if I had it running and driving it would bring 12k but was hoping for some real world feedback at current values.

So ask $12 000 the way it is and see what happens
That is all you really thought you would get out of it and have not done all the work yet
Green is my colour and would be happy with something like that if the underside is all good on the car

Word of advice to get every dollar you can out of the car is detail detail detail! Clean the car up to within an inch of it's life, paint, interior, engine bay, under carriage, even use SOS pads on the exhaust pipes to clean them up best you can etc. Get it running and starting easy, try and find and fix the brake problem as well as the power steering leak. Even if you are just polishing a turd people will pay more for that then a dirty turd. ;)

Word of advice to get every dollar you can out of the car is detail detail detail! Clean the car up to within an inch of it's life, paint, interior, engine bay, under carriage, even use SOS pads on the exhaust pipes to clean them up best you can etc. Get it running and starting easy, try and find and fix the brake problem as well as the power steering leak. Even if you are just polishing a turd people will pay more for that then a dirty turd. ;)
This.

Show us the rust.
Show us the interior.
Show us under the hood and trunk.

If not full of bondo, I'm at 15K, but ask a little more.

I've been watching a small block 67 Satellite on ebay that's not selling in the 24K range.
Looks clean and straight. Running and driving.
That's not exact, but might be as close as you're gonna get to a comparable benchmark.

Yours is shiny. That's a plus.
However, that "go green", as much as I love it, is polarizing.
Now if it's a factory go green car....that's a big plus to a certain market segment.

When I came back it skipped post 3 for some reason. Did not see it then
Incredible. So you read it and then still don’t provide ANY information….

Auto Transport Service
Back