• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 coronet wiw

I agree with Thrashing Cows. Right now it's probably worth the same as what you paid for it. What he listed to do, tidy up a few mechanical issues and deep clean will add a lot of value. If you're not able or don't want to do those small items then hire someone to do them for you. These last details will add the most value.
Honestly looking at a picture on a computer screen I would lowball the value because I am expecting a crappy paintjob over bondo and numerous mickey moused details and missing parts (nothing personal I have this viewpoint on almost every project I see on the internet, from experience). So it's impossible to give any estimated value without a personal inspection.

All work was from 2005. Engine swap paint etc. There's a couple small rust spots no bubbles so thinking it's not that bad. Havent put a magnet to it. Thnx to whose who have helped. Floors are solid. Trunk was patched at some point

Guess post 7 wasn't good enough for you. OK what else
Easy to go back to a post looks like it was edited it at 12:24 and reply to me at 12:25...Anyway doesn't really matter.
IMO Unknown engine cast crank? Steel crank? Detailed Under hood? Is it painted same color or blacked out underhood? Engine painted or just degreased? Trunk painted same color or just blacked out? With suspect body work showing bubbles I would say 10-12k. Fix the brakes, mount the new wheels and tires, fix any other simple issues I could see 15K as it's still a 1970 2dr B-body. More pictures would really help with value like inside the trunk compartment, under hood, interior shots and the rust bubbles you speak of.

I agree with those who said clean it up,you only get one chance to make a first impression on a potential buyer and they are going to look for things to pick it apart to lower the asking price. Spend a day on getting it to present as best as possible and it will surely pay off some dividends.

Auto Transport Service
Back