• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD '70 GTX Headlight Bezels and GTX Grill Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geetex

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:45 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Used OEM headlight bezels for '70 GTX or Sport Satellite. They are in very good condition for 50-year-old plastic pieces; the silver argent paint appears to be original not repainted. I don't see any chips except on the top mounting hole of the right bezel, this can be fixed with epoxy. Some of the mounting tabs on the back are damaged but should still work. The GTX grill emblem is also a used OEM piece, it is in good condition also but some of the black paint is scratched and needs to be touched up. All these pieces are nice driver quality. I can take more pictures if needed, but I'm not a very good photographer. Asking $225 + shipping from 60510 for all 3 pieces.

The GTX emblem is visible on top of the box in the first picture. The second picture shows the chipped mounting hole. Pictures 3 & 4 show how nice the faces of these are. The last picture shows the damage on one of the mounting tabs.
Thanks for the ad FBBO

IMGP0001.JPG IMGP0008 (3).JPG IMGP0010 (3).JPG IMGP0011 (3).JPG IMGP0012 (3).JPG

Still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back