• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 70 gtx on ebay- not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJRR

Local time
3:18 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok gents, check this one out. Terrible paint job, but that's just the start. Description is all wrong based on the pics. No power booster on brakes, no clutch pedal although it has a 4-speed brake pedal, so it was probably a 4 speed at one point, sure doesn't look like an AG hood to me either. He said it was stored for 10 years and he doesn't know if it runs. I spoke to the seller. No fender tag, no build sheet. Supposedly it was a friends who owed him a lot of money, so he has a title, not sure if it is in his name or signed over. I might go take a look at it on Monday afternoon as it's not far from me. Any comments? Opinions? What's it worth speculation?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-GT...33ec05867&item=151376648295&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Also has the invisible brake booster and power steering pump. However, only $6200 right now.

You guys are AWESOME !!! I need to get a pair of those "see invisible sh!t" glasses like you guys have !!! LMAO

I think I will check it out tomorrow. Keep you all posted.

I can sign Richard Petty to you car from a stencil doesn't mean its worth anything... no papers keep your money

Tried to see the car today. When I spoke to seller Friday, set to meet in the afternoon today. Texted him and called twice today, he never responded to me. Maybe I should have sent him an invisible text and he'd have seen that !!!!!!

Maybe he wants someone to buy it sight unseen like most do off of flea bay. You scared him.

Sold for $10k. I wonder if it will actually go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back