• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 GTX parts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahiti190

Local time
1:48 PM
Reaction score
70 GTX or Sport Satellite parts needed

Woodgrain door trim with red, white and blue badge
Eyebrow fender chrome
Headliner Roof rail molding "c" clips
Headliner to roofrail retainer clips-to hold headliner in place
Both lower dash pads with a/c
All rear tailpanel chrome
GTX steering wheel
Console mounting brackets
Center grille section
Right door key lock rod

Last edited:
Found the retainer anc "c" clips, Still looking for the rest

Lemme see if I can make you as sick as I am... when I got divorced I left about 3 sets of tail panel trim and at least two sets of front trim, a spare grill and tail lights, along with a bunch more 70 GTX stuff at the house. Over the years she kept saying she needed money, and I told her what she had in the basement was worth a good deal. She finally scrapped, yea, SCRAPPED everything I had left there for right around $200. Included drawers full of original carbs, prolly 30 sets of dated seat belts, bumpers, engine parts etc. Sorry to put this out here, but maybe it'll help me feel less sick about it by sharing.

Dude I can feel your pain as I too lost in a divorce, only the witch also got the 68 charger to go with the parts. And the car was a complete restore. Genessee county judges suck.

well guys....im taking my X for half a million dollars. i am doing it because i am sick of men getting screwed over by women... and if all goes well....theres a superbird in my future. i will think of all of you as i cash that check !

ok,,,now to the subject at hand.....i got no GTX parts for ya!! sorry .

Eyebrow fender chrome
Headliner Roof rail molding "c" clips-found
Headliner to roofrail retainer clips-to hold headliner in place-found
Both lower dash pads with a/c-Found
GTX steering wheel
Center grille section
Right door key lock rod-found
Need a good hood

Last edited:
have a bunch of this stuff pulled for you awhile back,boxed it up and you dropped out of sight,patti

I have Headliner to roofrail retainer clips-to hold headliner in place. PM me

gtx parts

I have Headliner to roofrail retainer clips-to hold headliner in place. PM me
let me know if you still want some of the items on your list,patti.903-000-0000

EDITED BY STAFF. PLEASE SEE THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN. NO EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM me if you still need the tail panel chrome.

u need any badges,,,i got the 2 quarter panel badges and the trunk lid badge all new in box and never used...i was gonna clone my car to gtx but decided not to...it was to hard to find the interior and body parts..there all brand new

tail trim

I have a few of the tail "c" pieces, and the lower piece and the upper one across the deck lid opening. I built a RR so the trim I have is the RR stuff as a start for you. All is driver and the long stuff will need a few dings out.
Let me know if you're interested. I'm not sure what it's worth.
Rod

Eyebrow fender chrome
Headliner Roof rail molding "c" clips
Headliner to roofrail retainer clips-to hold headliner in place
Both lower dash pads with a/c
GTX steering wheel
Center grille section
Right door key lock rod
emblems2.jpg

Here are the pice you asked for. As you can see, one of the emblems needs the blue touched up, and one panel has a slightly lighter toned woodgrain, but I doubt it's noticeable on the car if they are on opposite doors. Minor dings on the back of the one with the lighter woodgrain. no clips but i made some out of sheetmetal and door panel clips.

Attachments

• panels rear.jpg
    panels rear.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 201
  • panels front.jpg
    panels front.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 196
do you want an air grabber hood? i have a 1970 sport satt. i am parting out or sell the whole thing for parts it is a 4 speed factory 1 of 185 made have go wing, trans, black bench seat interior.

i have a 1970 sport satt. i am parting out or sell the whole thing for parts it is a 4 speed factory 1 of 185 made have go wing, trans, black bench seat interior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back